Assisted Living at Sentry Hill in York
Activities and Programs
Continuing with our belief that opportunities for social engagement is a key component to healthy living, Sentry Hill provides a variety of program and activity offerings to meet the level of our resident population. Dickens lane houses and supports up to 28 residents with additional supportive needs. Our activities may include group word games, trivia gatherings, exercise classes, special lunches with themes in our Waterford Dining Room, musical performances, seasonal arts & craft gatherings just to name a few. Some examples of our daily programming include:
- Daily exercise
- Seasonal activities
- Off-Site Activities
- Walking clubs
- Movie nights
- Culinary events like baking and cooking classes
- Games like dominos, bingo, and more!
- Learning sessions and seminars
Residents can look forward to exciting culinary experiences every day. From delicious seasonal menus to daily happy hours and weekend brunch, there’s always something to anticipate.
- Graciously appointed dining rooms
- Dining assistance available for residents who may need some extra help
- Menus that cater to unique dietary needs or preferences
- Restaurant-style dining with professional service
- Chef-prepared meals
Health and Wellness
Assisted Living residents want the opportunity for fun and activity while staying healthy and happy. We offer personal care services to you from a team of professionals.
- Cueing and anxiety management
- 24/7 lifeline system with GPS capabilities
- Personal care and help with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
- Medication supervision & administration
- Nursing availability
- Personalized care plans
- Transportation to medical appointments
Our services are designed to let you live independently, with some added assistance when you need it. Here’s what we offer to help you maintain your independence.
- Transportation to appointments and fun community events
- Laundry and linen services
- Weekly grocery excursions
Learn More About Our Form Plans and Pricing