Independent Living at Sentry Hill in York
Activities and Programs
Whether it’s theater, music, folk-art crafts, nature, swimming, or belonging to a book club—you’ll find it here. Below is a representative sampling of our extensive variety of excursion options.
- The Ogunquit Playhouse
- The Merrill Auditorium
- The Portsmouth Music Hall
- Monthly “Lunch Bunch”
- The Peabody Essex Museum excursions
- Portland Symphony Orchestra
- Portland Museum of Art
- A Casco Bay Ferry cruise, with lunch on Great Diamond Island
- Onsite and Offsite shopping excursions
- Dedicated community volunteers also help to provide meaningful leisure time activity for seniors at Sentry Hill -helping them find ways to remain active, engaged, creative and fulfilled.
You could make your own meal in your own kitchen or choose to eat at our graciously appointed, bright living and dining rooms. They serve as the perfect backdrop for daily gatherings among friends for a healthy meal or a casual game of cards.
- Dining plans available including evening meals
- Restaurant-style dining with professional service
- Chef-prepared meals
- Dine with friends and make new connections!
- Dining activities & special celebrations
Health and Wellness
It’s important to keep an eye on your health while you’re living your best life. To help you, we offer health programs to ensure ease of access for our Independent Living residents at Sentry Hill.
- Wellness programming based off of The 6 Elements of a Fulfilling Lifestyle (Move, Grow, Feel, Reflect, Connect, and Contribute)
- Movement and exercise
- Transportation to medical appointments
Your days of worrying about the everyday tasks of living are over. Let us cater to your every need while you live an active, fun-filled life. Some of our key independent living services include:
- Transportation services available
- Housekeeping services available
- Concierge services services
- On-site maintenance
Learn More About Our Form Plans and Pricing