In October, we suddenly seem to be surrounded by pumpkins wherever we go. But this scrumptious squash is not only decorative…it’s delicious! Here are three pumpkin recipes that you can try at home this Fall.
Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds, rinsed and dry
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne powder
- ½ ounce olive oil
Get the full recipe by Amy Johnson at She Wears Many Hats!
No-Bake Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- 1 sleeve graham crackers (about 9 crackers)
- ½ stick (4 tablespoons) butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 15-ounce can pumpkin puree
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1-ounce package sugar free cheesecake-flavored instant pudding mix (or 1/3 of a non-sugar free instant pudding may be used)
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 12-ounce container frozen whipped topping, plus extra for garnish if desired
Get the full recipe by Martha at A Family Feast!
Cheesy Stuffed Pumpkin
- 1 pumpkin, about 2 1/2 to 3 pounds
- 4 ounces stale bread, sliced thin, then cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 4 ounces cheese, such as Gruyere, Swiss, Blue, Cheddar or a combination, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2-4 cloves garlic (to taste), peeled, germ removed and coarsely chopped
- About 1/3 cup heavy cream
- Freshly grated nutmeg
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Get the full recipe by Dorie Greenspan at doriegreenspan.com!