At Senior Lifestyle, we celebrate our residents and their spirit of independence not only on July 4th, but every day of the year with senior living options designed for their lifestyle preferences. Independent living means that our dedicated staff is there to accommodate the unique lifestyle our residents choose so that they can enjoy the freedom to do what makes them happy. The flexibility afforded by this lifestyle option often has residents wondering why they didn’t make the decision to move sooner!
We believe the key to a positive independent living experience lies in having a well-trained and dedicated service staff to anticipate the wants and needs of our residents, so naturally, one of our top priorities at Senior Lifestyle is to empower our team of professionals to deliver the highest standards in hospitality services. Your Life, Your Style means just that; tell us what you’d like and how you’d like it, and we’ll deliver!
Every Senior Lifestyle Independent Living community has its own unique identity, but in general the following services and amenities are included in the base rental rate:
- Fine dining with seasonal, locally sourced ingredients prepared by an Executive Chef and served restaurant-style by our professionally trained service staff.
- Stimulating and engaging Life Enrichment Programs
- Private Dining Accommodations for Special Occasions
- Routine Housekeeping Service
- Transportation Service to Local Shopping Centers, Physicians’ Offices or Local Attractions
- 24-Hour Emergency Call System and Up and About Checks
- On-site Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy Services
- On-site Beauty Salon and Barber Shop*
- *Billed a la carte
Support your loved one’s independent streak! Families can help senior loved ones maintain independence by practicing interactive caregiving, partnering with the senior to accomplish activities of daily living instead of “taking over.” Additionally, when needs change, loved ones can help seniors navigate the senior living journey by having open conversations with senior family members that focus on long-term needs and maintaining a level of independence that fits those needs. When changes need to happen, family members can also focus on the positive aspects of those changes.
Our senior living options at Senior Lifestyle are designed to promote optimum levels of independence for our residents along with the freedom to enjoy the lifestyle they deserve! To learn more about Independent Living and the senior living choices at a Senior Lifestyle community near you, please visit our website at www.seniorlifestyle.com.